Sunday, March 26, 2006

Today's sermon

Seems alot like what I heard last week actually...which was good! Coz my bro hadnt heard it and so he didint miss much last week. But this week...I felt as if I really wanted to find out certain stuff...Like how it happened last week, I thought to God to answer my questions...when is it that we get our prayers answered? Its so easy to demand for something that its against God's agreement...

But you now what...I realize that God is such a good God who only wants us to be happy..that He would grant us our wishes..The bible doesnt say, "ask and ye shalt receive..except for this and that..." it says..."Ask and ye shalt receive" PERIOD! But this is given to those who believe in God..those who live righteously...who do not live by the law (abit contradicting but I'll explain soon)

Prob is...sometimes God wants us to wait for our prayers to be answered...WAIT...As my pastor said, God is a God who adores us..so why make us wait? because He wants to mould our character until it is ready to receive the blessing 1st...before lettting us have it. Its like how a parent would withhold us from eating our candies..until we are done with dinner..to eat them..or how our parents would prevent us from doing certain stuff until we are ready to handle them... This was exactly what I thought was the reason for my ex and I to break up actually...coz I wasnt ready...I know one of my bros has been waiting for 5 years..for his ex to return to her..they both still love each other and it warms my heart to see 2 pple loving each other for so long...I pray for thei reunion again. I have faith in it! As for mine...I know that I can not confirm how my ex is like now and somethigns tell me that he has changed...yet alot of things have happened that tells me that he will back. Even God gave me signs...never once has He allowed my love for this guy depreciate..If God wanted to, He could have given me someone else a long time ago. After all He controls everything... But He hasnt...

I know 99.9% of my frens reading this..will be scorning or smacking their heads for my silliness...Guys...Im not making this up..nor am I overcome by grief...or am I in a hormaonal staeg that makes me feel emotinal etc..Im not. I just know that nothign happens for no reason.
If my ex reads this..I still believe in us. I still believe. The prob with me now...is to get on a firm ground with God, establish my place in Heaven...because until I do so, God will never think that Im ready for such blessings. I dont wanna lose God again.

I can feel a half of me saying that Im foolish...but I now my God. I know that as long as my sights are on Him and He is the thing I esteem most...that He would answer all my prayers...because that is His promise. Blind Faith of God's love. But i can say that Im blinded by God's love because there is a negative connotation to that...as if God would cheat me of my trust in Him...God would never dissappoint those who have faith in Him.

So God, I cast my worries onto you. My job worries, my singing worries, my relationship worries...everything...I'll put them all in a box, seal the top and pass them to you. Coz without you, I am powerless...without you, I can do nothing. In fact...if I should do things by my own strength...I will surely fail. But if I pray to you and cast my frustrations unto you...I shall surely soar over the trials...coz int eh hard times...the footprints that I see on ythe beach...are yours. You carry me on your shoulders through my trials.

I used to think that trials were created by God...in fact..they are created by Satan. Satan creates teh trials and troubles...but without God's permission...even Satan has no power to do anything. Satan will never be stronger than God. NEVER! Thus not rials will ever be too high for you to overcome when you let God bring you over it.

Lastly...I heard this today...my pastor talked about this girl with such innocent and pure faith in God that she said, "I used to answer the door whenever someone came, but now, I let God answer the door." The pastor said, when we are scared...let us put our faith in God and let Him go into that scary place first...

To those I love, I believe that God is protecting all of you now...because He knows that I pray for your safety and happiness.

LOVE

No comments: