Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Emm God...y?

Soo today, God gave me another test...Met this really nice indian guy at a restuarant. he was the waiter and his service was beyond anything Ive ever seen...Commendable man! Its like He cared about every guest like family....He works my his motto...I was sooo impressed...but what made me look at him..was because he reminded me of someone whom I'm still trying to get over...I had to laugh when I found out he was malaysian...pity he's not from seremban coz then Id drop from my chair laughing...But the fact that he's malaysian...much as it was funny, it was something I knew even before finding out. Theres something about malaysian indian guys...dont know what but..I know it....
As I walked around..I kept thinking about it...I know tis a test and I guess I've failed again... Once again...I have a sneaking suspicion that crossing this hurdle would be the biggest thing for me. If I can get over it....I know I have the will to overcome many things...

Dont nkow why but I suddenly thought about the things that I've done since I broke with my ex...ALOT of things have happened....one of which is that Ive become more active in making my life an exciting one...Aikido, performing, compering....everyone has been soo supportive...so gungho for me...weird....

God...let your will be done....just dont keep me int eh dark about why...

God I failed today's test today but I know I will pass the rest..and God, I know I will pass the exam.

LOVE

No comments: