Tuesday, March 28, 2006

KUMAR! I got his autograph!

Kumar has gained respect from me! He isnt a drag queen coz he wants the attention..he's very very real as a person! He's true to himself and I love him for it! it takes alot of guts man! PLUS, he's a really good comedian! Good at what he does!

Today was a tough day coz Im getting stressed byt eh seemingly heavy workload...reason why I say seemingly..is coz I know its huge but I havent gottent he mother load yet. My school is looking for full-timers and Im seriously considering it...if I do go in..Id be a management support officer.

Anyway..wanna do my kindermusik too. if I do condier this job, Id have to put deejaying aside...sigh...whatever it is...I know i have to let God lead me.

Hope all of you are fine...Im praying for you guys man! To my akkas and tankachis, I MISS YOU! Lets go to SPGG for a fun time!!!

LOVE

No comments: