Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday!

b4 i forget, please go listen to smile by tupac..dont know if its the same one but mine has got a bit of indian groove to it. damn cool! Im in love with it man!

Went to the Career seminar today and gona go tom also..coz tom theres a talk by mediacorp radio.

saw this performance today that made me wanna write songs again... :/ Really man! Time I took up my guitar again.... Also starting tod o my kindermusik stuff now and this time I ver determined to complete it. Plus gotta get my demo tape done to send to the radio stations...

Im praying for determination man...Im praying for courage and faith...

I know that a few days ago, I read the bible and was worried...coz I didnt know if God had chosen me as his child. Says in the bible that god wil have mercy on whom He will have mercy. I got worried. What if att he end oft he day, God hasn't chosen me to be one of His kids? Then I realized that if He did not chose me to be his daughter....I would be put under fire and trials to bcome a better person! There would be no point in doing so because I would end up in Hell anyway! So now Im assured that He will bring me to Heaven...because He is constantly testing me.

God is openng doors for me...I can see it..but I'll tell it to you guys some other day. :)

LOVE

No comments: