Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Im a sister and Im proud of it hahahaha!

God has spared me the trials and Im glad coz I realize that theres nothing more for me to be than sister to all the guys I know hahaha. So be it man! God given!

Speaking of which, one of my bros is in deep shit now and I worried coz much as we all know this...he got himself into too shit and its pointlessw to wiggle out of it now. I wanna help him but I have my own future to think off...utterly selfish of me considering God has always helped me through my life. Today he provided mw tih pocket money. :) God is the provider and its soooo hard to cast my worries onto him...irony coz amongts everybody that I know...He is the most powerful. God..help me to depend on you...help me to think of you...

The past few days have been a challenge and Im very sure I failed hahaha very very sure. Part of being a human sia hahaha But I know what i have to do now...keep my eyes on God and Jesus :)

Just told my dad abt the Idol thing and the 1st thing he asked was why I wanted to join. He seems okay with the thing actually and I know that I will have to give everyone my 200%. Which means I gotta start practicing lah..sigh...time to think of which songs to sing hahaha fellow competitor's audition date is tom morn and Im hoping he gets tot eh next round :) So I can have a fren to accompany if I get through too. My ex colleagues are bettingt hat i get to top10 :P

Sooo its back to real life! Love you all!

LOVE

No comments: