Thursday, March 30, 2006

let me not be dependent on my frens

Soo many times I find myself getting frustrated over my fren's actions and it irks me coz as a fren, I shudnt be this way. So when something happens that irritates me...I keep my thoughts to myself and tell myself to shove it away. My frens dont deserve to be treated that way coz they are very nice people and I care for them. sigh..I hope to one day not depend ont hem soo much...or I will be even nastier...coz I cant change the people around me...I can only change myself...

Which could mean taking up smoking and turning up for meetups late...

Honestly..my mood has turned for the worse so I dont even know what I mean here...Abit like Dr Jekyll and Dr Hyde...my evil head pokes its head out for abit of fun. The hidden bitch..the hidden witch..why? coz the normal ning is physically and mentally drained to tell her ugly ning to shove a shoe up her mouth..or even do it herself! Sooo here is the witch (women + bitch) answering all redundant questions with a barrel of sarcasm!

To my honest and good natured sistas and bros, this entry is censored (abit too late to say it) I have contaminated the good image of me. Hmm wonder if my uncle is reading this..or my auntie and cousins. Hmmm Sorry guys...I'll try to hold my tongue

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo,
dunno wad has happen to u but u sure seem not alright,u gotta get urself checked,and wadever a problem might be it can be settled,dun try it urself,as u say leave it to God,He takes care of it the best,no matter wad happens if u dun do anyhting bout it,just Pray on it k,dun be too stress over it,it will just kill u from the inside,u wouldn even notice it,trust me from experience;the worst enemy will be the enemy within you,not anyone else...
take care bro,