Monday, March 27, 2006

Rooaarrrr! Lie to my bros or sisters and you'll die!

I'll yell at him till he bleeds from the nose! I'll wring his neck till his head pops off! I'll kick him where it hurts most! and make sure he loses his fatherhood! All this anger without saying the F word! But you know what could be worse? Leaving God to punsih him! Coz I can be stopped..if someone punches my lights out or holds me down...but God cant be stopped! He has power that surpasses any other! I'll leave to God and let my anger subside..coz its no point getting angry.

Today was good! 100 arm side weight lifting and 100 of "i have no idea what they're called"s. my arms are sore but Im happy! :P I feel great now! hahahahahah Muahahahah

You know what i realized? That regardless of my probs with money and career...I feel relaxed...worried when i first think of it...but after awhile...Im ok! I think its coz I know God is behind all this adn he has something great in store for me!

Im more worried abt my bro who has his educational prob..somehting that isnt easy to solve...Im praying for him lah. Poor bro! I guess amongst all bros,, he's the closest to me hahaafterall thanks to him, Im in church again...I believe that God loves him alot and will make sure he lives well.

Hmm question! If you were going from point A to point B..you come across an escalator ont eh way..which direction wud it be going? up or down? If you were leaving a place and you see an escalator, which way would it be moving? Why? Hmm I got an answer to it but its abit diff from what you think...haha let me know your answer coz its very interesting when I hear a diff answer :)

k gotta go. love you!

LOVE

No comments: