Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Woohhhh

K still tripping...Cal and I are still tripping over hot bods today hahahaha.

A sista's borthday today so I took some time off to surprise her and he bumped into quite a few nice looking guys. Alike yesterday, I tried to keep my cool...hahah got a number from one of them because I was interested in their job and since they have a vacancy, I'm quite game to try out.

For the past few days, my life has done on a rollercoaster..soo many new thigns to do, soo many things I can try...I wanna do them all actually...But you know what's stopping me? My family....I knwo that if I take on all this, I would have to either sacrifice my "frens time" or my "family time" and I want both. I want to try all this stuff but I also know that if I were to tell my dad and mum abt all this, I would get a shelling...and Im not getting young anymore..nor are my parents...So this is how it feels like to want everything and yet cant do it...

Anyway...as i ponder through my options...and crack my head...

love you guys! My judgement day is now this sat 4pm..HELP!

LOVE

No comments: