Friday, March 10, 2006

Judgement Day...

20 March. Mark your calenders...its a do or die day for me...Just thining abt it is making me nervous and I pray to god that He has it in his plans that i do well...

Latest fav song... Smile by Tupac. Excellent!

Wanna clear my room today and wanna clear my thoughts...Iw anna be sure that when that day comes, that I wud have a clear head.

Today I was thinknig to myself abt my ex...funny..Iw as wondering if Id meet him today...its not soemthign I think of often...but I guess today was different...yet you know what. Much as I thoguht it woudl be great to meet him again...I didnt wanna pray for it to happen...dont know why...didnt dare...It made me wonder why I didnt dare to even pray for him to appear...was I afraid of what I wished for? Was it because I knew that if I prayed without a doubt, God would bring my wishes to life...He would let me meet him even if it seems absurd that he would be in this part of Singapore? Needless to say...Ive prayed abt this for a long time...and my prayer to God has always been...."God no matter how I may beg or plead or want it to happen....Never give in to my wishes...unless its your will. Let not my will be done but yours God...yours"

If my fear of the prayer coming true then I would rejoice in the fact that my faith in God is getting stronger.

God...I have much to learn...I have much to lean on you God...I pray that everyone I loved..loved you as much...That they would see how much you love them as well...That they would be saved. You are the Almighty God...nothing will go against your will, nothing is not your work of art. Your rain is my shower of blessings and if I could, I would stand int eh rain and close my eyes just to feel the raindrops hit my face...Your wind is my comfort...a hug you've given me that envelopes me and could lift me off my feet. Like a child being hugged and his hair being ruffled by his father.

Let not my heart stray...let not my eyes roam...God dont let me stray into anger and pride and procrastination...let me always remember your word...

Guys...

If God be with you, who can be against you? Rom 8:31

I believe it is so... I truly do...

LOVE

No comments: