Saturday, March 18, 2006

The verdict

So Im out. :/...Im sorry guys...Ive disappointed you guys...Ive disappointed myself and my bro and am unable to fulfill a promise I made years ago...

Makes me think about what to do with my life if I dont ever get a chance to sing...as a living i mean...God has once again closed the door for singing...

I nkow Im gonna get over it soon...just that at this moment...my drive for singing has gone down. The songbird will take a break for now.

I do accept the fact that I didnt dress up for the audition and I guess I lose sight of the factt hat Spore Idol is afterall a commercial thing...image matters more than the talent at times...most of the times. Will i ever come back? Emm...I'll think twice. Once bitten twice shy.

But really....what else can I do but sing? Singing is afterall my passion...the 1st passion I have. If I cant live by that..it sorta takes the fun out of it...living i mean hahahaha Didnt cry till i reached home...coz i know that if I started, I wouldnt stop.

Amazingly, my ex smsed me today and asked abt it without even knowing it was today...We exchanged a few smses and its been awhile since I actually honestly spoke to him...

Anyway now...my mood isnt very bad but its also not fantastic....so give me a few days grace yah and I'll tell you abt it next time.

As for my bro...Im really sorry bro...Im sooo sorry that things didnt work. I know I'll get well soon..how soon I dont know but you should nkow how I am at these things...

To my dear dear tankachi, rememebr how you brought me tot eh back of the sch to cry after my sch talentime? I need that now sis...

To you all, your support is my strength.

Tom's plan, to go to church early, ask for forgiveness of neglecting God and pray for strength...No matter how bad my life goes, I will always haev God with me. I will always trust him and not blame him. All I can do is blame myself.

LOVE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dear friend,
Romans 8:31,

(p.s.hope u understand)
thats all i have to say bout all tt i've said...