Thursday, October 13, 2005

Accept and you will feel less upset

They're right...

After talking to a fren for a long time today..I realized that...watever Ive felt uneasy abt..is actually simple human nature to some pple..it sitn wrong..in fact...its not that they're wrong..they're right at the right time...thats the most impt I guess... Although its obvious that not everyone can take that kind of lifestyle. :/

Anyway..Ive stopped searching...searching for the answer etc...

Obviously I'll feel as if Ive been kept int he dark and a little lied to...but I guess I wud have to be more alert myself to decipher what happens around me...

Watever it is...at least I know I have frens that matter to me and that wud never abuse my trust in them...if they do...we'll haev to see...coz I really dont knwo how Id act...soemthign I dont wanna see at all...

love

No comments: