Monday, October 24, 2005

Forgive me for I have sinned :/ (RA rated)

My sin was to overindulge in something that I had vowed never to overindulge hehehe...food

Just today, my colleagues tried to tempt me w a plate of hokkien mee. I confidently told themt hat I wasnt tempted by food like that. In fact..I now know what Im tempted by! Oysters! Sashimi! Cheese! Egg! Etc etc etc Waaahhhhh

Had a moret han full dinner w my auntie n her fren at the Bar & Billard Room at...raffles hotel thats right! Buffet! I approached the food with only one strategy...to try abit of everything!

The different cheese, cakes, stews, salads, ice cream. yadayadayada...byt he time I was done, I cudnt yawn...simple as that...yawning became a prob. I had to stifle my yawns

Wat tipped it all off was a car ride home! A ride that was a nightmare coz I was trying to desperately to hold my stomacache... :( I know now that..if we cud throw everything int he buffet line, into a pot n stick a blender into it...we cud produce the most effective Laxative known to mankind!!! How do I know? ...I hit the loo the moment I got home!

Int he car, my stomach had its own mini World War 3..onyl waiting till I sat down on the toilet seat and gave the green light to "bomb"....crudely put....

So now...with legs half numb n a higher threshold for pain, I know know what it feels like to have a bloody painful monthly cramp...quite honestly..the pain is soo bad that you cant stand straight n you can actually go on ur tiptoes! somethign like a guy being kciked int he crotch? ( I wudnt really know the extent)

But all in all, I can only say one thing! Enjopy the process (of eating) and bear the consequences (stabbing pains n long toilet sessions)

Shall end here...feel a puke coming on...or maybe a possible round 2 w the toilet seat...

LOVE

No comments: