Monday, October 31, 2005

Lets carry on from yesterday!

So..I cant show you guys any pictures because my dear dear Baiee has yet to pass em to us :)

K the whole story in full!!!

Went w 2 of my bros, Edwin n Saad 1st. Met them at Kranji and I dont know why but the moement I saw them, my heart was instantly lightened..how fortunate to have these brosto celebrate w me. Eviedntly, they're indian..in fact all those who went, were indian! But I was amongst the safest group of pple I know! They dont do drugs, dont drink, dont smoke (not anymore), dont do crime! I know I sound bad but alot of pple ahve hat impressiona nd Im gonna state that they are absolutely not like that! I stand up for them!
Anyway enough of digressing, we went to the customs, easy and fast, in no time we were in JB.
Funny really coz having these 3 bros w me, I felt like I was...a VIP! 2 bodyguards w shades n stuff... Hahahaha totally comical hahaha coz both of them are big friendly giants hahahahahaEsp Saad hahahahaha

Went to change $ and took a cab to the place we rent our car. The car was an old Proton, squeeky, and hard to start but it had a bloody good sound system and aircon! Who could ask for more! The most impt thing was it had brakes! The owner oft he car checked the passports and driving licence of my frens and commented I was indonesian hahaha not to mentiont hat I was Chantek! Wahahahaha for those of you who dont know..chantek=beautiful :D

Anyway..off we went! Dropped by at a petrol station to fill up the gas, and loh and behold, my 2nd pleasure of the day.....A&W!!!! :P The 1st pleasure was the car ride...
A&W rootbeer and waffle ice-cream!!!! Soo tempted to buy a meal n get an A&W teddy bear!!!

Happy and excited, and cutting the waffle while in a shaky car w potholed roads..etc hahah I was DAMN HAPPY! The next stop, wud be back to where we started! City Square! To meet the sistas of mine whom I so adore till my innards fall out! Cal as usual in her retro yet classy attire and Naz in her usual classy and hot attire..plus a fren! Saaf! Well, Im okay, the more the merrier I guess :P But the small prob abt fitting 5 in a car.

We had Portuguese egg tarts. (Edwin guarantees that it tastes better than it looks) The girls were practically stuffing me w egg tart! An appetizer and then,...the surprise! I never saw it coming..much as I begged the girls t tell me...cudnt get it out of them. Fine! Some sistas! hahahaha Loh n behold, they had a cake prepared for me at Secret Recipe!!!! My Fav Chocolate Banana cake!!!!WAAAAHHHHH I got a shock! Dont now if my eyes were bigger but I was definitely shocked. but the shock IMMEDIATELY turned to suspiscion...Any big cake w a mountain high of serviettes means something! It means ...Im about to get a facial..whether I like it or not!!! I received the present they shared and held it w both hands, in front of me as I gave everyone the *I know what your up to" look...

As I opened the present, surprise 2 came up...the MJ Jersey I waned to get...Edwin said someone hadbought it...WHITE LIE! he didnt sayt he someone was him! They all shared an MJ Jersey for me! WHAT THE! I was stunned!!! Att hat exact moment......dust got into my eye...a persistent one too...coz I cudnt seem to get it out! my sistas on my left n right and my bros in front of me...I felt...beyond happy... Needless to say..I was sitting int he middle and against a window..thus...TRAPPED!!! Cake cake and more cake. Everybody contributed a piece of caketo my face..till I was more looking more indian than chinese! (Hehehe sorry guys! But I am half indian rite.) And if that wasnt enough, the manager (whom Ive met n spoken to before) decided to help us celebrate by CONTRIBUTING a whole plate PILED TO THE HEAVENS with WHIPPED CREAM!!!!!!
As the saying goes...if you cant beat em. join em.....okay..thats not right....more like...If someone slaps you on the left cheek, turn your right cheek for them to slap as well....k not that accurate....more like.....The more you struggle, the worse it gets. So dont struggle!...YES!!! I admit defeat! I counted to five and then held my nose as everyone attacked and smeared my face w whipped cream.... :/ What to do hahahaha Shirt, neck, face all got cream!
At least they helped me to wipe it off! hahahaha :) Sometimes, being sabohed on ur birthday is..a luxury. ...k forget I said that!!!!!
To end that cake session I commented, " You know..its funny. Coz Idont feel any dust in my eyes anymore!!!" We made soo much noise..I think the wole Secret Recipe and everyone who was eating there on that day wud rememebr us man!

After that, we ewnt to my bro's relatives place for real homecooked indian food! LOVED IT! Even had a photo taken w the relatives man! Too bad I missed the small girl hahaha Emm Daisy is her name...I think :P We watched tamil movie..I had to pester the rest to explain to me abt the movie! No english subtitles here yah. All malay.

After lunch, we drove to the NIKE factory. Bloody cheap stuff but nothing I fancied coz it wasnt on my "too buy" list. I will resist temptation!!! Aim: get swimming suit, food, facial prod etc..
By this time, our trusty car has a name...Amanaseri!!! (Thanks to a signboard advertising for the newly built estates, Amaseri) Took 3 pics sitting on the car hehehhe felt certaint he car hood wud collapse hehehehe But im still alive!!!

Went to JUSCO, got a swimming suit and 2 shirts :P when they cost S$4.50 a piece and are comfortable...heheh I just cudnt resist! :P

After JUSCO, we had to rush to customs...2 of my frens had to elave early and they were abt 2hrs late as it was... I cant help but feel guilty coz I wasthe one who delayed their time :(
Unfortunately...just as we wanted to get here fast, God was apparently unwilling hahahah We got lost twice hahahaha real funny man! hahaha Thanks to my two bros. No Worries! We just enojyed the car ride and the singing hahaha listening to bhangra and oldies...jazz..etc We were singing to "dont worry be happy", "what a wonderful world" Again my bro Edwin has outdone himself hahahah!

After dropping my sista n her fren off, we went to makan Ikan Bakar :P Wohooo!!! Olden day alley way stores..even divided ito the malay, chinese and indian alleys hahahahha The food was great! The company was excellent! under the stars...etc :) loved it!

Last stop...shopping..bought shades and...food for the office :P


I know Im boring you guys to death w an hour by hur account of that day but...Ic ant help it. Coz I cant describe how fortunate, how blessed I felt! I admit that as we were on the road and singing, I wished my ex was here..and when it so happened to be a song w some lyrics like " dont cry, I 'll be there for you etc...(cant exactly remember ...) I felt it more..i wished alot of my other frens were w us. :) Even a hug fromt hem wud have been able to reduce me to tears. hahahah No im not a cry baby....but I am sensitive...esp if I open my eyes even more to see how umch these guys went through to make sure I was happy!

I thin to them, they were celebrating my birthday, but to me..I think id be celebrating their frenship and love for me. The giggly, crapster me is back! :P I love these guys loads...no matter what colour their skin can be. I love them because they are true to themselves n true to me.

Att he end of the day,I got a postcard from them. :) A postcard I intend to frame or laminate..or if not..keep under lock and key with other memos n postcards that are important to me. :)

My birthday...was GREAT!!! Thank you SOOOOO MUCH guys! Thambi, you did an excellent job planning yah. I appreciate it alot!!! :) Rhomba Naandree!

LOVE

No comments: