Thursday, October 13, 2005

My flaw...

Soooo...spoke to my boss etc and I realized some of my flaws...
1) I procrastinate...
2) I am emotonal

I realize that Ive assumed that everyone thinks like me... that certain things that seem like common sense...just isnt common sense to other pple.

Like how I get upset when I find out that my bros are smoking...to me its just common sense that smoking is a "hobby" that will only kill you. Its not gonna give you any medical benefits, you're not gonna get smarter etc or more good looking..etc

Or that I expect my frens to be on time and serious when it needs be...yet how important I regard something...isnt always as important for them...

Its like..me being over enthusiastic, running a marathon and trying to push or pull everyone to run with me instead of walking. In the end...Im the one who's suffering n getting upset. What for? which brings me back to my "no use clapping with one hand" theory.

Soo lesson learnt? Stop caring? Nah!!! I'll still scold you bros who cant think straight hahha but I think at one point of time...Iw udnt even need to scold you coz you know...everytime you see me, you'd know :P MANIPULATION!!!

LOVE

No comments: