Thursday, October 27, 2005

You got me God..you really got me this time...

Rain rain rain! The moment i left my aunts place, it rained...the moment I got out of braddell MRT, I knew Id never reach home by 11. In fact, if I was patient enough, Id have waited until 12 n probably still be forced to be there. Yes!!! Goad has tested my patience! ONly..Iw asnt sure what he wanted me to do to pass this test...

The 1st few pple I called, lived just by the MRT. was tempted to borrow an umbrella but...none of them answered. One of which is perpetually unavailable that I got fed up and smsed, "If your hp does work, call me"... The other...well...lets just sayt hat Im terribly used to all this.. :/ Which is why I decided to give up and sit at braddell Mac til the sky quits crying...shud have known it wudnt stop so fast. Timecheck: 11.40pm n the rain is still going strong!

Gave up waiting, I walked over to a spot nearer to home. Literally, "soo near yet soo far" Me being me, am a lazy bum. I dont wanna get wet coz Id just taken a shower rght before leaving my aunts place n I wasnt about to get my newly washed hair wet w rain...So i waited on...until 11.30pm! Note: I got to braddell at around 10.30pm

Tried callng my same frens again..but to no avail. I admit I was being stubborner than a mule and insisted not to call my dad. I refuse to have my dad bring the umbrella down. I refuse even to ask my neighbour if he could bring an umbrella down but given these 3 options, Id rather the neighbour...As for my sis, she's at my aunts place..int eh luxury of seclusion n comfortable distance away from my dad...DRAT!

But no worries, here I am...wet hair n all, abit irritated yet abit of laughter that God would test me in such a way...or maybe it was meant to be a joke. Haiz...watever it is...you got me God! You really got me! I have given up on stubborness n walked int he rain!

But I am damn sian man.....really damn sian...

love

No comments: