Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Hold ur breathe...you might just lose it...

Thats what my bro told me when he told me to see an art exhibition that skirted the street outside Borders. In case Im mistaken, Im refering to the Borders at orchard. The simple art exhibition stretches allt he way to Far East Shopping Centre and regardless of how little frills it has, the photos are an absolute wonder!
Heres an eg:














Alot more that cud prove to you that you have never travelled...The jist of all these pics? That the Earth IS Art...dont ask about what art is..how something can be art...that you dont understand art...the Earth IS Art. Sorta makes you feel abit guilty that you can be going to museums to see man-made art to be part of the cultured gang (serious stereotype..apologies) when ally ou need to do is open your eyes...art is around..int eh sky..every wisppy cloud..is like God's art..made from his own invisible brush.
Those of you who wanna see more..
http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/yann2/index.php

Received a call from my mum before she n my aunt boarded teh plane. She was reminding me abt the plants,t he clothes, the food etc etc n int eh very end..a very rare " I love you" it hits me hard if I imagine that this wud be the last I hear her voice...God..please atek care of them...

As for my aunt...she's abit moody coz of her disease..has to take anti-depressant..she's on a respiratory thingy n is often in bed. My grandparents sit by her bed often to talk to ehr n cheer her up. My usually quirky grnadpa massages her feet! Enduring but often heart-wrenching.... :/

Godtake care of them all please...let them be safe n healthy n happy.

LOVE

No comments: