Monday, October 24, 2005

....manamanah

nothing in particular to write actually...just writing because I feel like I need to. Which is funny...coz nobody needs to write in a blog...theres no regulation that says we have to write it every week or day...we're just driven by our own need to express ourselves. So am I writing beause I need to write something...or coz I need to say something?...

forgot to tell you guys abt this confusing question I was discussing w a bro of mine. I asked him...who do u pray to? Lord Jesus Christ? Holy Spirit? God the Father? Insome churches, they pray to Jesus...afterall he's the one who saved us from our sins. Yet Jesus died to save us and he provided us w a direct communicaton path to God. So shudnt we be talking to God? But then, isnt Jesus God as well? How abt the Holy Spirit?
one things for sure...I now that we shudnt be praying to Virgin Mary or any of the Saints or Apostles..etc...coz they are not God. To pray to them (in my opinion) wud be like praying to the wrong thing...instead of God..ie: Idol. Btw, Idol doesnt only mean other Gods like Buddha, Vishnu..etc It basically means anything that we have more regard for...compared to God. Like money, studies, gf/bf, loved ones...all of these are idols coz we regard them as more impt than God. Sad to say...I am guilty of it. :/

Hope today goes smoothly...

LOVE

No comments: