Thursday, October 06, 2005

...

I dont know how many tiems ive done this...thinking that my ex is dead...but here I go doing this again.

Over the past 2 years..he's changed alot..Ive heard alot of stuff that i cant believe my ex wud have done if we were still together...beause of this..it breaks my heart. simply coz I still have feelings for him and its probabaly not ever gonna go away...no matter how I deceive myself into saying that Im over it. I can not bear to see someone tarnish the name Pravin Raj Aryen...coz..I thought that was a beautiful name to have. Yet from all i hear now...Pravin Raj Aryen is the name of a ___________ (you fill int he blanks) .... It really breaks my heart... Why cant it belong to some other indian name?...NVM

Thus..once again (after a efw failed attempts) I deny the fact that my ex is an idiot to say that that person whom I loved..is died. His good name will live on in my heart...unfortunately only in my heart....I guess. I'll rememebr the Pravin who loved me and cried for me and everythingelse as another guy...someone who's passed on and now plays chess and drinks teh bing with God. I'll love him as much someone whom I cud talk about anything to...At least i can still see him as my best fren. The dead one I mean hahaha

As for the Pravin we all know now...he's someone whom ive no interest in being close frens with because of his ways...he's like any regular sex loving guy. Sorry bros...I know not everyone is ike that. u guys arent...I hope...Or have I been sooo blinded? Maybe I expect too much brains from my guy frens to think for themselves and not get into trouble...

Anyway...dont know how to explain my dissappointment..but to say that I feel like someone took the ground off from under my feet...I look up and I see my best fren grinning w the pulled out piece of flooring in his hands. Well if I think like that, its deceiving myself..but at least I can still believe that my best fren was a good fren.

LOVE

No comments: