Sunday, October 09, 2005

JB!!!

to my bro: WoooSaaaa!...OOaaaammmmm

Went to JB on sat and it was great fun man!
Was damn excited through the whole week just coz of that trip and it proves to be as fun as I thought. Had a brudda to bring me and his frens around JB area. Bought a bag n some food for my sister's birthday :P

I may sound damn silly being all excited over going across the causeway..like never go before liek that hahahah but truth is...Ive never gone to JB when Iw as old enough to see everything aroudn me! This trip, gave me an insight on malaysia life. At least the one in JB. Heres a few snippets of JB life that I rememebr most...

1) As we walked through teh overhead bridge after customs, I saw this begger with a legt hat looked like it was chewed on..it was also septic...I cudnt help but drop my jaw and utter loudly, "shit!" Its really sad....

2) We walked along the supposed red light district in that are (dun worry it was int eh day and no ehmm business was open) Saw this motorcycle with 2 dogs sitting on it like they were going on a ride hahaha comical really hahahahaha

3) There are loads of motorcyclists!!!

4) Loads fo nice stuff to buy but not neccessarily cheaper

5) Secret Recipe Cakes are loads cheaper and the manager of the branch we weer at was excellent. Im honestly impressed y him man! Hats Off! (will explain soon)

6) SAW A MICHAEL JORDAN JERSEY SELLING AT 100 Ruppeesss!!!!!!!!...emm I mean Ringgit hahahaha Waahhhhh! Pity didnt get it!! :(
* Hey Peeps! My birthday coming soon!!! Hahahahaha HINT HINT HINT!!!!

There you have it! My observations hahaha I'll have loads more the next time I go hahaha


As for my Secret Recipe Story, here it is...

One of the girls who went with us, bought one whole cake and left it there until we were ready to go home. When we came back to collectt he cake, they said they had sold it. The counter girl was starting to get cold sweat man! hahaha We gave a fwe options like collecting our cake in Spore...etc but the Manager had a better idea. He told us to wait a few mins (which turned out to be 20mins +) and called up other branches to see if tey had extra. If they had, he'd give us their last cake that she wanted while he got his guy to fetch a replacemtn cake from the other branch.
In my opinion, the manager was fast-thinking and Im terribly impressed :) Our fren got her cake and we happily went home. :)


Aside fromt he JB trip, I also wanna say HURRAY to the racist bloggers being jailed!! Both 25 yrs old and above, chinese...disgraced the chinese race by spewing insults and insults on Malays and their religions n race....Its disgusting tot he core and Im mighty glad their jailed!
I actually laughed aloud when I read the papers and saw them hahah the 27 year old ddoesnt even look 27! he looks like a JC student or poly student! How sad is that! hahahaha
The end of the article says that this is a warning to those who do the same, to stop it.

K shall end here. Dead tired!

LOVE

No comments: