Monday, October 17, 2005

Once a compere, always a compere

Went back to the comperes camp ttoday n it felt soo much like the 1st day I joined comperes. I wished I cud go back in time :P Actually saw a junior who reminds me of my ex but..thats besides the case.
Was recalling the best event I did and the worst... I only wish I cud show them my pics or videos... :( I really wish i cud..maybe it wud give them a better picture of exactly how much fun we had in our time! its soo reat to be witht eh rest of teh comperes...
Of all I recalled, I told them abt my 2 bestest best bros..the 2 bros I wud never forget...coz I adored them, sayang them like mad man! One fo which is my ex. I do still miss him but as I spoke abt these 2 bros and the past events we did....I missed the brotherhood...I miss it soo much.
I miss being able to joke with them...I miss the event we did together...damn..

Given a chance to change things...I sorta wished things didnt happent his way. I sorta regret ever getting w my ex..coz it spoiled the comradarie btwn him n I. I lost wat I valued soo much..having bros that I cud really talk to...now...nothing can be said at all...

I guess I can only be happy that I had such a good bro. My bestest best bros...

love

No comments: