Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Awwww!

Saw this kid (its a girl) at one of my storytelling sessions before an SSO Performance. She is soooo cute!! Never seen such LLOOONNNGGGGG lashes before!!!
Her dad is indian while her mum is chinese :) What can i say hahaha mix racial babies are the most beautiful hahaha
Bumped into her dad and her while the concert was on and the dad was trying to coax her into saying thank you hahaha "say thank you baby, say thank you" Its the way he said it that showed how much he loved her hahahah
heres her pic...

Have a clearer pic of her but I dont think the parents would like that hahah so Ive resorted to this. :) She's the one on the bottom left. She's only 19months old..little Arika.

You know Ive been thinking...Im quite game to adopt an indian or Sri lankan or thai child (whichever is available) when I am able to. I know you must be wondering why I choose kids that are not of my own race...well...I wanna make a point. I never want my family to keep having ideas that indians are bad etc or even malays. Maybe the kid will grow up to be someone who knows both sides of the coin...chinese and indian...or heck! Cantonese! Besides...when you want to help a kid, does race really matter? Does it mean that you wont help a child coz he/she is of another race?

I dont know..its one of my crazy ideas. hahaha

No comments: