Saturday, October 15, 2005

Is it bad?

Had a fun time w one of my bros int he morning, playing basketball. I no I dont go full fledged running around, defence and stuff but as we played, we talked.

Few things ive learnt...
1) Sometimes the definition of a person being bad...is whether they dot he wrong thing att he wrong time..or the wrong thing at the right time.

2)Things are never what they seem...its an irony who I learnt this from...(not from this bro by teh way)

3) Nobody really understands us except ourselves. Even then..we might not understand ourselevs that well either.

Met another two of my frens for lunch and one of them is one of my closest sistas in poly...we shared alot man. I guess at these times..I miss poly life like hell. For the past few days Ive been fighting to NOT learn things hahahaha Ive been fighting to accept things as they are, yet me being a person who hates to be kept in the dark (some can say that Im Kaypo) It makes it een harder for me...to just see thigns as they are put forward to me. LIke how the moon only shows half of its face to us. Wats the other half like? Maybe only the other planets will know.

Maybe coz Ive been too judgemental? That pple wud rather I not know certaint hings...least I get angry or dissappointed with them? If thats the case...you wudnt know until you try right? But wud I really be someone who refrains from being ur fren coz u tell me of something that I wud PROBABLY not approev of? (note: probably)

Just wanna make it clear that while I dissapprove of my frens smoking...I frown upon it...Ive never once stopped being frens with any of them. Esp if ur my fren to start with. I will try to get u off it..but onyl coz Im ur fren.

So erally..try me..give me ur best shot....Ive got the worst in mind...

The last I philosophy of mine..is that you cant complain that nobody knows u...because you have to be the one who tells them who you are 1st. If you dont..you will never have anyone who knows you...att eh end of the day..you will float away as an enigma...

To my frens who have been uninhibited with me...I salute you because you are indeed a rarity and I vow to be ur trusted fren...In return..I give you all you wanna know as well. :) Keep your truthfulness because at the end of the day..you can garner the most help when you need it. And I will try my best to make sure you are never harmed or hurt. Because I love you guys loads.

love

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To sum up some of wadever u said there is a quote...
"Everyone is a moon n has a dark side which he never shows toanybody"-Mark Twain
Bro n buddy,