Saturday, October 01, 2005

...zzzzz

Tired...
went tot he gym today...just to try things out for size....verdict? Not comfortable w it... Conclusion? Not gonna go gym hehehe unless I wanna do running...

I guess those who do use the gym for workouts..are fitter and carry more weights than I do..thus..they start off with 2K or 5K. I'll break my bones if I do :P So Im settling for the comfort of my own home. :) With my own weights.

Went to makan breakfast w my neighbour n we had an impromptu idea to watch Corpse Bride...Honestly. storyline is abit ...weak....but I like the effects. The stories like a mix of Nightmare before Christmas and Edward scissorhands. Sorta sad that the storyended thatw ay hahahah but I wont give away the ending! No fun anymore! :P Go se it for urself!

Quite tired now...after soo much I still feel like I did nothing man!

LOVE

No comments: