Wednesday, October 26, 2005

:)

Im better now! Was sick yesterday coz of sinus... :/
Got a few things I wanna talk abt today and I justr ealize that im being hugely formal with this! Hmmm Maybe coz Im determined not to forget to mention any of them. Might consider using bullet point.... BLLEECCHHH scratch that thought. here goes...

My aunt n mum are going to New Zealand. Place where the Kiwis not only grow on trees ( think) but they also roam n feed n reproduce...you get what I mean... Me being slightly paranoid...I hope n pray that they will come home safely...theres just sooo much happening int he world that ...its scary to think that God cud just be on his way to say Hi Again! or he might decide to take my mum n aunt away. maybe its the time of the month, or wat..but thinking abt the possibilities can make me abit wobbly int eh knees... Help me pray for them please...

another thing! had a birthday celebration today :P Lunch celebration heheh heres wats on the invitation card ...
The Ba Gua Girls Club

cordially invite

Bim, Turtle, Herbie, Avid-Beach & Bai-Kar-Lian

to


A Bird-day Celebration for the Turtle


Wednesday, 26 October 2005
12pm

Beijing La Mian Kitchen
Colours by the Bay, Esplanade Mall
#01-13B

Dress Code: Any attire that resembles a turtle/tortoise/terrapin or anything quirky
~ Other animals will be denied entry ~

No RSVP allowed, attendance is compulsory…

Soo...the font is abit different from the real one actually hehehe but I like it alot! Im actually very touched by this gesture much as Im now refered to as ...turtle..or...ter tow (cantonese cum english accent) :) smiling from cheek to cheek!

Lastly... a news that Im hoping will come true...I got a call from my ex lecturer who asked me if I was interested to take up a short stint in assisting a director from mediacorp... :D I agreed to it even wthout asking abt the price n the time slots..etc...Judging from the job scope...Im in for hours of hell man!!! late ngihts n early mornings!!! But HELL!!! IM GAME!!! I am abit worried about whether Im capable enough to take on the role though... God help me to be able to fill in the big shoes that you so graciously have decided to grant me...

Thinking abt this amazing job offer, one thign came to mind...the prayer I made in my frens church that made me tear...I said to God in the quietest of voices (in my heart) That if I weer to walk the wrong way...if He were to give me a crossroad n I ahev taken the wrong path, that he would take me away from that route and put me in the right direction. I said that if it hurts to leave that route, let it be but may He help me to recover from my wrong decisions....like how He has made me recover from my ex. I know some of you may be saying that choosing to be in a relationship cant be a wrong decision after all he is a good guy...but apparently (for obvious reasons) God would not allow me to be w him. So be it...God will carry me through...

My boss was telling me that during the aikido class I missed yesterday, 2 new indian guys came in... :/ Yes all my colleagues are convinced that Id marry an Indian and my mother-in-law will never complain of my table manners (ie: w chopsticks n forks n spoons) coz she'd most prob be eating w her hands... hey man! evene ating w hands has an art to it yah! hahahaha I speak for my fellow indian frens! Thumbi, thangichi, ah kahs n ah nehs (apologies for the spellings)

other than all this...I cant wait for a JB trip!!! Sunday! :P

Also...last but not least..those of you who are looking for me this week n the next...I'll be living at my aunts place...telok blangah. So Im sorry...no sudden breakfasts and dinners from my neighbours or frens living nearby. :)

Love you guys loads! Stay healthy and slim! :P

LOVE

No comments: