Sunday, October 30, 2005

If there be a dayt hat I cry both in joy n in sadness....this will be the day.

Honestly, I dont think i wanna care if my dad finds out that I went to JB... explain later...but heres wat happened.

Met my frens at Kranji, to go to JB. I dont know why...but just meeting with my frens..is like seeing a light... 1stt hing we had to do was rent a car...after which I cudnt believe my fortune to finally (after more than 10 years!!!) I got to eat A&W!!!!! Woohooooo!!!!!! Waffle with ice-cream and rootbeer float etc! love it!

We then went down to Secret Recipe where they had a surprise in store for me...a chocolate banana cake w some icing on it...Happy Birthday Ning, 22.... SURPRISE!!!! They gave me a present...MJ's jersey in Washington wizards!!!!! To do that, one of my bros wud have to travel back n forth to JB to get it for me coz thats where I saw it! In fact, thanks to my bro, he planned the whole thing and made that day one of the most memorable days of my life! :)

Needless to say, I got slammed w cake n whipped cream! But honestly..its really my 1st time! Hahaha not that im saying I want to be slammed w cake! :P Just that I always felt that someone actually taking effort to plan all this n slam u w cake..actually shows how close they are to you. That they wud even dare to pick up the cake! Hehehe but..enough of digging my own grave... :P

We shopped abit and then when to my bro's relatives house for lunch! Homemade indian food!! Wahahahaha At that point of time, I smelt of cake n whipped cream and my eyes were red w happy tears! :) I was beyond being touched...nothing cud hold back those beads of joy. :)
I had a delicious lunch, shared my cake witht he relatives because they invited us over even though they had no clue who we were and that there were soo many of us!!! I aws touched once again for their hospitality! :)

Afterwhich, we went abit of shopping again, alot of photos (the better and the ugly whipped cream ones etc) alot of joking, alot of singing in the car (like a family outing!), alot of laughs n etc! I just cudnt help but think of how fabulous my time was n feel like I wud tear again! So bad that I was choking on my singing. I didnt let the rest know I was getting emotional again actually...but Im sure they..sorta figured... :) I loev my group of frens...be they indian or malay or chinese...dark or mixed or white or milk choc, be they pakistani, isreali, french, portugese..etc..they can come from an oo loo island for all I care! But I love them! I only wish everyone else cud see what i see...esp my dad...

Had Ikan bakar for dinner, along a famous alley, otah..etc, did get some stuff I wanted...esp a swimming suit :P and I was ...satisfied! Being w my frens, celebrating w them, getting sabohed by them, taking pics w them, receiving so many smses of well wishes...

I cant sayt hat any other day was more fun and more looney than this! I had the time of my life simply w my frens!. No frills or wat,, just haing around in a car, getting lost, window shopping..etc....:) Sometimes I wished some other pple cud make it..but I know..not everything goes our way.

As for the tears of sadness, I got scolded by my dad for going off for the whole day. I dont really now exactly wat he means but i get this impression that he will not let me hang w my frens...He expects me to update him on where I go. How abt I call him and describe to him when I cross the traffic light or the next shop i enter or leave?!?!?! You know..i cried in my room toilet simply being pissed that Im still being scolded at like I was a 15yr old! EVEN 15 yr olds have more independence than I do! No questions asked! If things continue like this, I mght as well MARRY my own bloody father! Why not! I know I may sound petty but I hate it when they go, "you're still young!" F! Of course! Im younger than you! And I will stay younget than you! Does this mean I cant dow hat i want until you Fing DIE?!?!?!! (excuse my french) Im pissed...And I wished I cud tell my dad that he can wait for a call for all I care coz the more he forces me to REPORT to him, the more I will not! I refuse to be one oof those kids who has an invisible dog leash on their Fing necks! I refuse to be one fo thsoe who shudders w their fathers or mum's names! I HATE THAT!!!

So there you have..my happy n sad tears..all in one day... I dont need anything man. All i need is to be able to be with those I love...

Last but not least...Thank you soo much guys...for smsing me and trying to call me to wish me happy birthday. I didnt mean to not reply...my hp was erally n truly dead...Believe me when I say that every sms received and call received (before it died) adds alot to how good my day went. In the overall, it was an excellent day! the sms i received after I got home helped cool me down abit (aftermath of father's speech)

I know I only say it but dont do...that Id not give 2 hoots abt what my dad thinks...but I do. The hopelessly obedient and guilty conscience stricken me....maybe I shud really get married ot my dad...wat the fuck...Anyway...this day is officially over. Next year, i will promise myself to go clubbing for birthday! Clubbing or pubbing! I dont try to spite my dad..but this time, Im damn determined to do it! F!

LOVE n GOD BLESS!!!
(will elaborate more on my JB trip next time...and show some pics soon!)

No comments: