Saturday, October 29, 2005

When all else fails...use ur home phone n whiff out ur old phonebook!

IM SOOOO SORRY GUYS!!! IMM SSOOOOO SORRY!

I swear Iw asnt clubbing or drinking or indulging in anythingelse! I only have one reason for this!...My handphone is dead.... :(

I feel soo bad for those who love me and call me to wish me happy birthday or sms me to wish me..yet cant get me. Im not being stuck up and I do appreciate it k. Im REALLY SORRY! I really wsh I cud receive ur call coz they mean alot to me. :(

At the same time..I cant give u the numebr of where I am now.. coz its not convenient online..if u want, find me on msn k? :( Really soo sorry... To my bros n sistas...

Speaking of wishes...am very happy that one of my long uncontacted bros smsed me. : heart-warming. i was a walking smiling smsing idiot at the Outram NEL for a few mins...

Its times like these that I thank God for all of you. Simply coz ur here. in fact, tell me ur birthday and I'll say it was a very special day...coz u were born. MUAHZ (inspiration from jeremy's mum)

LOVE YOU GUYS!

No comments: