Wednesday, October 12, 2005

...

Feeling tad down... I feel like Imt he only one who's dedicated to comperes..who sees it not only as a club..but a place that I can fulfill my dreams...
Maybe coz I wasnt part of all the planning...made me see things that werent there.Or miss things that were.... Thinking of all this..sorta makes me feel like a fool...

I love comperes coz it gave me the frens I hold dear..because it gave me chances to go on stage and host n perform..it was the ground on which I my dreams grew. Yet I know that for some who had the same vigour n dreams for comperes, some of it died down...because of the politics? because of some other memebr's lack of committement?

Are my views soo different from every other sane person's? Am I a typical blood type B person? hahaha puts emotions 1st, overconfident int heir work....doesnt like interference? etc etc etc?

Or is it coz Im superficial..that I love to go up stage and show myself? Only to have a possible group of pple criticizing me and my skills or looks...

Ive lost my drive..for teh past few weeks...like...not toos ure what I wanna do... it totally sucks coz..its making me listless... At this point of time..I need to take a break and think abt or do somethign abt my life...

Till then..I might be writing lesser...

love

No comments: