Thursday, October 20, 2005

GONE! ALL GONE!!!

In one full swoop! The hair I had harnessed in 1n half years...was cast into a plastic bag n sent to the cancer foundation (that is the plan) Yes! I am now....hair-less ( as in less hair)
Im back to my tomboyish ways and I believe I'd be able to carry a cap better now hahaha
An instant sense of lightness as the hairdresser snipped of that whole bunch of hair..about..25cm worth? Yeah :) I can swing my hair abt without hurting anyone!

Wat Im wondering now..is whether I can tie my hair up for aikido! Oh well...where theres a will, theres a way.

Anyway...things have been good for me. Went for the compere n sparc camp and Im sooooo glad thatt he comperes n sparcs gelled together!! :) BIG HURRAH to clarisse n gang!!! You guys deserve the biggest hugs and a tub of ice-cream!!! :P Im soo proud of you guys! The SPARC pple also!! :D As for our compere juniors...sad to say...they dun look like they can talk..not to mention..have the confidence...BUT they will in due time..maybe some of them just dont look the part but actually have it!

Went for the last ngiht..the big performance n was soooo glad that Adam turned up! it was justt he both of us..out fot he comperes... sad really....but...glad it was Adam...It feels great to have one of your bestest best bros with you...its great to be able to catch up w him. :) Turns out..after allt hat screaming and cheering..a headache developed and I was feeling pukey. Its one of those headaches like someone is playing drums on ur head! Took Panadol n it got worse! Good thing I had one of my bros n Adam to walk me to teh station..coz it wud have been a very pathetic n slow walk alone. Already..I am missing all my bros...sad thing is that...the other bestest best bro is non-existent anymore...sad...Maybe in years to come...when Ive finally found a way...I will be able to turn back n talk to this bestest best bro of mine n we cud reminisce on the stuff we did together...like old frens :) But the time isnt here yet.
As I walked intot he station... Adam told me to take care...he didnt elaborate but I know what he means... :) I will bro. I will take care of myself :)

Last night..I wondered whether to call up my ex and talk...but I realized...that we dont have much to talk about. Much as I want to get my bestest best bro back...I dont have the guts or the strength to talk to him and say, "lets be frens again" coz...by doing that, Im letting myself back into the same dark room Ive kept locked up inside...I'll have to dig through soo many memories n remember some..just to find those that I wud need to let me be frens w him again...in short...Im hurting myself again. Soo Im sorry BBB...you know Im not the kind who dismisses or avoids frens...esp those I cherish alot...but I cant do it now.

Soo :) Here I am...1n half years cut off from me, time to start afresh! Chase my dreams n be bold! like the captain from Space ship enterprise says..to infinity and beyond!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wahahahaha

LOVE

No comments: