Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Little silly things I do...

Lets start fromt he beginning....hmmm

K heres a shout out to my compere n sparc mates! I need help w the dates for our NYAA stuff...:P PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLLLEEEAAASSSEEEE. I know its bloody late but it wud mean alot to me!

Had a company health check-up. since its free and for everyone (which is why I cud do it) I did!
Had to fill in a form abt medical history n stuff...
Eg: Have any of your family memebers had the following diseases?
Options: Heart disease, Diabetes, Stroke, Cancer, etc....Hmm looking at my medical lineage..from my grandpas n grandmas...instead of asking what I have...they might as well ask what I dont have!!! I have..(counting) all of the above! Drat!
The results of everything...blood test, urine test, blood pressure..etc...results were good..except...(and this breaks my heart)..my body fat percentage... :( Waaahhhhh
So conclusion... exercise more regularly and watch what you eat (must be one of those standard lines the nurse says to everyone) Yet..it means alot more for me hahahahha
Soooo.....NO MORE INDIAN FOOD!!! MORE VEGS!!! MORE FRUITS!!!LESS FAST FOOD!!!
(nods head with resolution)

Id like to seek everyones co-operation to scold me or reprimand me abt this simple resolution hehehe. It has given me more determination to exercise...thus..more running in basketball...n more running in the gym... Aye Edwin n Josh! You know what to do ah! Hahahaha Im glad I ahve Aikido as well :P

Speaking of Aikido...my butt hurts :(......

LOVE

No comments: