Sunday, October 23, 2005

...

Went to new creation to see how its like today. Been keeping my ears alert abt how they preach the God's Word...I know its because of my sleeping late..that results in me being sleepy int eh day... After the sermon..I stayed int he hallf or a few extra seconds and started to pray... by the time I finished...I had 2 drops of tears hanging from my lashes...My bro might have been worried..but he didnt show it and I know he wudnt..coz he knew that such things shudnt be mentioned. Reason why I teared...was because I guess..its been such a long time that I hadnt really spoken to God and I owed him the explanation and the apologies and the renewal of faith...

My apologies to my bro who cudnt tahan my planning...I truly suck...

Anyway...much as life is good to me now..I know internally..life is abit messed up for me. Not abt love life okay..more abt working life...future..family life...I still need to figure out what I plan to do. Honestly...whoever that has come up to me and asked me what I really wanna do after SSO...will only be rewarded with a vague answer...Radio. But i know inside that much as I look to radio..Ive never really done anything abt it..not to mention my compereing. Purely my fault...and just thinking abt fixing that..is making my head spin...

I owe it to alot of pple who have faith in me man...soo many and I know that however I end up in years to come...has to my effort as well...

Thanks you guys..I'll try to work things out...

LOVE

No comments: