Tuesday, November 01, 2005

What have I got myself into!!!!!

Bloody hell!!! Wat is wrong w me man!! What have I done?

Hahahah Hmm k I confess my sins! heres what I did. believe it or not. I can see pple smacking their heads going, "why lah sister!!"

Days back, I joined a dating service to help a fren of mine...find someone. PURELY FOR THAT PURPOSE!!!

Sent them a msg which turned out to be (after reading it another time) abit more for myself than for my fren... :(

Seems that pple have ben reading my profile as well. And so far..alot of malay guys :/ Not that Im racist...but..just not possible ...

Also got msgs int hat mailbox, from pple who say they're INTERESTED. Not to mention one who's keen tog et another sex partner... }:( WAATTTT!!!!!!!!

Im doomed man! Shit! I just replied saying, "in my next life. Happy Hari Raya"

WAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!

love

No comments: