Friday, November 25, 2005

Aikido!

When times is short..u have to do what u have to do..like going to aikido alone.

I was the only white belt who was doing grading. So Iw as seperated from allt he other white belts (who happened to all be kids)..to train w a more experienced person...another kid. Who has a yellow belt (in kids terms...the level above white? Anyway..its better than white)
So yah...trained w an 11 year old kid who was l;ethal in his moves! I almost did a full back roll just by his throwing me back. Hahahha motivated.

My sensei is a freally funny guy man! He was watching us train n I commented to him abt how good this kid was. My sensei agreed totally and asked me if I have a younger sis to intro to him! Sadly, I have no younger sis but I have younger neighbours hahaha So my sensei n I were teasing him abt it hahha The sensei pat my shoulder n said its a pity that his son wasnt here hahah the son is 28? Hahahah he even commented that SDU is single, depserate n ugly! hahah Wat a clown!

I told him my dad wudnt allow haha coz he's loads older n I suggested my boss instead hahahaha Told him abt my dad n how he thinks and commented, "shud get you to meet my dad!" Hahahahah

So yah..the lesson was fun! Chatty n cheerful sensei!
Stayed w some of the other people..for a drink n we chatted. :)

Anyway..tom is another hectic day. Thinking of my aunt...I start to see her fear that tom might not be a day she has the privilge she can enjoy... how lightly..do we take the days we have...
Im gonne visit her tom... Was smsing my ex the other day n one of the things i said was..."I can imagine my grandpa's usually jolly face...cringe into total sadness...if he knew...

love

No comments: