Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I feel violated.... Who's sick idea is this anyway!

k Continuation from my efforts to help my fren find another...fren...

Went tot eh website again and loh n behold...the website has a column for each member that says, "the people who have favourite listed you" ..ie: pple who have listed ur profile as one of their favourites.....
another column says, "the people who have sent a kiss to you (more PR-ly put, the people who have sent you a HELLO) BLLECCCHHHH
I checked....sems like they are one and the same...a 30plus year old man!!!!!!!! I feel violated sia!!! In fact when you click on the 2nd column, it gives you a list of those who KISSED you!!!!
WTH!!! SHIVERSS DOWN MY SPINE!!!

No offence to 30 plus guys okay..just that..Im not exactly keen on having them as...moret han frens...NOT TO MENTION THEM KISSING ME!!! WTF!!!!! (excuse my french) In fact..they should hit on women around their own age..not me!

Another column (less offensive one) "the people who have IM'd you" Whatever it means....I have an indian guy who IM'D me...He looks alot older..somewhat like a married man w a kid. Once again, shivers down my spine..... BRRRRRRR

The prob with these kind of things..is that you have no idea how they really look until you see them face to face. i admit, I did decide to make a few frens but thats all Im planning to have..frens...coz for now, I dont see how someone can simply go up to a person and say, "be my girlfriend" I'll tell himt o go fly kite. Not to mention the idiot in my previous entry who was looking for a Fing sex partner. (dont know who reads my blog but pls do excercise self censorship)

Soo...yeah...theres particular guy whom seems nice enough for my friend but I find it a bit weird as to how to get them to meet :P sigh.... Dont ask me why or how. I simply DO NOT know...

I just checkd my profile to see if its correct. No i did not state that I prefered indian n malay guys an dno I did not specify that I liked older man. SO WHY IS IT THEY KEEP GIVING ME THIS!!! Wahahahahahahahaha DO I have " I want a 20-30yr old Indian/ malay bf" on my head? ahahahahahahaha My goodness!!! what int he world! Is it soo bloody obvioust hat Im looking for an indian or malay guy? (which im not by the way) hahahahhaa

Let me state for the record that I will take what God gives me. Indian, malay, chinese, maori, Oompa Loompa, Wazzle Shnazzles...etc...so long as God is the one who says yes.
Sigh....

I doubtI'll be sleeping much tonight...for the simple reason that I still have goosebumps on my skin hahahaha

Before I stop, Id like to specify that Ive nothing against other races...I like them more than my own race at times...nor do I have anything against 30 yr old men or older...AND..Im not furious or angry abt this..just damn amused n surprised n shocked n disgusted...none of which will result in my throwing furniture across the room or throwing an tantrum. yet..I will not hold back my tongue if any of them asks for another repulsive request. :)

LOVE :)

No comments: