Tuesday, November 29, 2005

death int he family...

Was sick today...had a terrible sore throat that eventually evolved into a fever...my whole body is weak n aching man.

anyway..my sis came into my rom and poked me on my shoulder. to wake up. I got soo irritated that I scolded her...partly coz I was in pain. My sister found that one of her turtles had died. Ah Boy... My sis being the scardy cat, wudnt touch the died turtle and throw him away. Thats why she needed to wake me up to do it..sigh... The poor turtle had probabaly suffocated in its tank because the conditon of the water int he tank was alike a thick greenish soup..algae etc... I really pity the poor fellow man...As i picked it up, the limbs and head were limp...out stretched n limp...

As for the oter turtle..it is happily living in the bathroom..constantly taken care off by my sis.

K im gonna stop here coz im feeling abit dizzy...and my body is still aching..not to mention my brain not working...thats why i cant even phrase my sentences properly...

love

No comments: