Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Audition!

Went for audition int eh evening. Rushed to school n having butterflies in my tummy coz I wasnt sure what Id be made to do and I knew I wasnt going to be able to act n dance like some others.

Thank heavens I knew some fo the SAA memebrs who gave me their support hahaha They cheered me on! I know they're biased hahaha so I had to think abt my own condition..instead of listening to them hahah But they were crazy hahaha Even one of them said w confidence, "why are you here? Why do you even need to audition? Pass!!!"

I had a great time just being able to catch up w the officers and some of my juniors! :) I know I miss sch!

I went in to sing and I was sooo nervous that my voice trembled....It was a major disaster!!!! Then Jimmy Yeh told me to sing another song...I told himt hat Iw asnt sure of the words and he said that I could hum it. So I sang..summertime....I sang it as convincing as I could and I think it worked! I might not be the lead I guess...not sure...But Jimmy said, "good! Very good! Very Good!" and another lady said, "thanks for coming to audition!!" while I myself was thanking them! It was soo fun to sing to his piano coz he suited me and I suited him! I was literally having fun! The piano took getting used to coz he was playing it there n then w chords n when he made a mistake, you'd get distracted as well. But.. :) I had fun! :P

Soooo I do hope this isnt the last...also hope I dun get a silly role. Yes my pride is ont eh line I guess....

Went to makan dinner w James (a lecturer) He's a really nice guy and did many of my compere recordings n performances. I feel like I cud tok to him abt my family n frens n work life..and I did. He, Ms Pearly, Ms Angel..and some more... I guess I can be very transparent at times...I never left much out when I speak to them coz I regard them as frens. In fact, James invited me to his church. Think I'll go n try ...not permanent but maybe just to join them. I wud never have been able to do alot of things if not for him :) I had to consult him in sooo many ways when it came to projs...Really blessed to have these group of frens (regardless of age) :P I owe james alot man! no kidding! Sooo yeah...Will try to do him proud. :)

Sooo here is the day..aside from work...Today was a great experience :P

LOVE

No comments: