Saturday, November 05, 2005

CLASSIC SILLY MOMENTS!!!

K I'll start with the least silly one. I was walking home from aikido class and my slipper gave way. Had to walk home w one foot shoeless :P

The next one is a major CLASSIC!!! hahahahahaha
Reached my auntie's house and got a call from my sis. She demands or rather pleads that I go home tom morning COZ....theres a lizard int he toaster.....*winks*...*scratch head*

Yes...blinking ur eyes anymore times will not change the words...there is a lizard inteh toaster.
There are 2 pple at home, my sis and my dad. Both of which deem lizards to be the most disgusting creatures on the planet. I cud threaten them w one and win! hahahahah

I can imagine both of them standing miles away fromt he toaster, frightened to bits and discussing abt how to get rid of it. Needless to say, MY name is the 1st to pop out of their mouths. Or rahter, my dad sabohed me.....He swore to my sis that I wud get rid of the darned thing!!! According to my sis, He said, "No! Ning is not scared of lizard! Ask her to get it out!" My sis did a triple or quadruple confirmation and he kept insisting that I can do it.... 0_o"....wth....

Soooo they want me to go home tomorrow..just to get ridof the lizard because they dont want ants to come n take over the corpse n the toaster. I tried to argue my way through...why didnt they just flipt he toaster upside down, over the rubbish bin? Well. the izard is quite stucked. Prob why it died there anyway huh. sigh..... hahahahhhaha I cant help but laugh!

Well there you have it ladies n gentlemen! My sis and dad! Might I strongly repeat, my sis was BEGGING!!!! PLEADING!!! Hahahahaha classic!

LOVE

No comments: