Tuesday, November 15, 2005

wabawabawabawabawabawabawaba

k insane insane insane

what to say...my body n head keep telling me to take a break but i cant. Coz if I do, I wont stop. So Im writing everything I need to do down, so that I follow it and keep focused...if I dont, I'll forget waht I need to do and kill myself at the terrible outcome.

Dont ask me what Im saying coz I realy dont know yah.

Time has been very cruel to me. My days are all packed w Aikido and tuition and small nitty gritty stuff that its not funny anymore. The onlt time i really enjoyed myself was at the esplanade performances. BTW the next indian fusion performance is this fri to sun. The band is Orange Street. They;re from india and they've got a whole lot of hip hop and indian percussion, electric guitar etc. Im game for it and am starting to rally a group of frens for the performance. Most probably (if its good) will be staying for the 1st n 2nd session on sunday.
http://www.esplanade.com/SOPApp/espsop/portal_proxy?uri=SPZLCtNkTbYPEmCWu!=EQ_YM7or6RsmOKvd@5rq-E_iUX,lzcq.8pr-lIpKvvG=3,wz45xN56IyzcmwjRsJFM

Bloody long link but this webpage is a synopsis of the Organe Street performance.
Let me know if you wanna go via sms or email or just leave a comment. we'll all go together n have a great time!

K now, I need to go back to work and reorientate my life coz I fel like I want to go in all directions but I cant. :)

LOVE

No comments: