Thursday, November 10, 2005

Aye! Be a man! Do the right thing!

As you can see, Ive watched Russell Peters and been bowled over w laughter that...I cant help but think abt it when Im w my frens.

Came back from meeting my SP student n Alumni director, Mr Liew. He's asked me to audition for a part int he SP Musical. Im abit sceptic on whether I can get in coz I cant dance and I cant act. Even if I cud sing..might not be applicable for musicals...sooo Im quite off all that enthusiasm.Yet..I will give it a try. Knowing the director and anthor SAA officer of mine eager to see me on stage. Anyone wanna teach me some moves?

It is true...the worst failure is to give up even before you try...

So I will try.

Meet my bro after work to pass him my invaluable collection of music.. :/ If he loses...ehmm..if you lose one of em, I'll kaifan you!

to be continued when Im awake..........

No comments: