Wednesday, November 23, 2005

My auntie is dying...

...my aunt was diagnosed w bone cancer since i was in pri sch. For years she's fought it, time after time it came back...but now..its back w a vengence...she's got stomach cancer as well...

This morning..my mum told me that she could die any day...when she said that, her eyes were red...

The 1st thought was..okay...(amazingly enuff...i felt so desensitized? or distant) like it was nothing to tear or cry abt. but now...my legs are weak n my shoulders are slumped and my smile is gone...Im gonnabe losing an auntie...

I remember last last year...during a new year celebration at my auntie's place...my dad's side auntie (the one im most close w) was sooo drunk that she started to cry..all her built up inner frustration n thought of suicide were made known n she was cryingn crying n crying...everyone was comforting her but...it just wasnt working. My auntie kept on crying...I sat by her bed...and I started to cry...I cried coz Id never seen my auntie like that (she's normally the strongest n most level headed) To se her talk abt wanting to die.....broke my heart. I had to do something...so I left the room....I went tot he other room and called the one person whom I could cry to...my ex... sadly..I dont have that privilage anymore...

But this is how I feel...no energy watsoever...

Those of you who are reading this...please pray for my auntie...let her recover from the cancer. seems impossible..but nothing is impossible for God...Please pray for her...

love

No comments: