Thursday, November 17, 2005

I have to sing to the mountain top!!!

Im highly irritated...my dad just came in w half an orange n offered it to me. I said that I didnt want but instead of taking it away, he conveniently put it ON my hand! Not in it k. He just placed it on my closed hand and walked off! WTF! (excuse my french) Ive had this done to me toooo many times by him that it really ticks me off. A simple word, "no" is something I can never find in his dictionary. Or maybe its one of those forbidden words. Taboo! Pretend you didnt hear it!!...kind of thing. Since young boy!!! He can offer to cook a bowl of noodles or fry egg for me but when I say no...It's like its a "Yeah man! I want!" Id be forced to stomach a bowl of noodles that cud smell soo good but it soured by the blatant disregard for my opinion. Its not so much as asking me anymore isnnt it?
Its more of saying," im gonna cook you noodles. whether you like it or not"
BLLeecchhhh

I know im bweing a petty kid here but to me..its a way of establishing my power. If i dont do that...I will never be given the chance to stand up for wat I believe in and actually have him believe that I mean it! If I dont wanna eat, it literally means I dont want to eat. It doesnt mean I dont want to eat but if you make it, you'll have your way, I'll give in and I'll eat.

And there I realize that i got the stubborness and posessiveness of my space and my diehard clinching of pride...from these countless little movements against my dad... My eating habits can not be controlled by someoneelse...not ot mention allt he rest.

Anyway..i mayb sound liek a kid to you now..but if you were living for 22 years w someone who keeps thowing wat he thinks is right for you, without even regarding whether you like it or not..you'd understand me.

love

No comments: