Sunday, November 27, 2005

SPGG

Tried out the gym at SPGG n its not too bad. given my lack of knowledge for equipment. I like it thatt ey provide towels n lockers but then..maybe thats a pre-requisite for a clubhouse? Anyway...also went to explore the shower room n stuff. Geez! They have a jacuzzi n a steam room!

I know this sounds all too honest but I freaked out when I saw that the shower doors were quite transparent..emmm abit hard to shwoer ah but I guess the logic is..you shower w somethign on? hahahahahah So I gave up showering heheheheh

They've got a lower room linked tot he jacuzzi n steam room n shower area n toilet..yep...very convenient to walk back n forth without risking a guy seeing you hahahahaha

Also realized that every shower cubicle has its own shampoo n shower gel dispenser! highly convenient for me but Im soo used to carrying my own shampoo n stuff for basketball.

Last but not least...the bowling alley is quite cheap! Can be crowded lah but its airconed, the balls are probabaly lighter coz there are kids on weekends who come to play..etc..

K overall verdict: The place is nice n the facilities make being there a very pleasant experience...but its too bloody far from the mrt! I have to walk fromt eh mrt, through the sch...out byt eh sidegate n walk some mroe to SPGG. Not to mention that it takes n hour to reach from my place. :/...Yet...I wudnt mind travelling there during the weekends. if Id know how to swim..it wud be more useful to me huh hahahahaha

As for the clubhouse at my place...Emmm will go there during the weekdays Hehehehe gym obviously..or if not..just to lepak abit Hahaha ps: lepak means to relax or chill

Yep...today was a nice day...went to see my aunt again n she seems more pale today. Everybody started to follow my "wear bright coloured clothes to cheer up" theory so my aunt n my mum wore red hahahaha

OhHHH btw! Fr those of you who really know me, ud know I can be quite blur..but Ud never realize that Id be blur enough to go to gleneagles hospital instead of NUH rite. I happily got off at orchard..walked towards wisma. only to realize that Im so blur n Im walking the wrong direction..so I turn around n walk towards Borders....walk walk walk..until I reach Tanglin Mall...ONLY to realize that Im walking towards Gleneagles Hospital instead of NUH..Which is (for thsoe who dont know) at Buona Vista!!! Wat only!!! I cant even believe myself man! Hahahahaha

K end here. You all take care...love you to bits! Yes! Everyone of you!

LOVE

No comments: