Wednesday, November 30, 2005

almost fainted man...

Me being the stubborn mule I am...went for aikido class yesterday...even with a 37.9'C fever.

For the 1st 1/2 hour I was fine...In fact, before class, id helped to lay the mats. I even did all the warmups. But when it got to the throwing n stuff, my whole head went haywire. I really appreciate the girl who did it w me coz she was very very patient. :)

Heres watt he world looked like:
Imagine that whatever you see now is pixelated...now..imagine all these small pixels dancing around. yeah. Imagine ur full colour tv become black n white. Thats not normal...
My sensei said I shud rest and waved his fingers inf ront of me, asking me how many fingers he was holding up. 5! No!I show u again... 5 wat! No! 4& 3/4! Hahaha one of his fingers was shorter because of an accident. Emm tricky! wat a nice sensei hahaha

Anyway...I spend the whoe aikido lesson watching my peers practice the moves (wazas). While they did, I did..sitting down but hands moving hahaha Felt bad just sitting there but I have to get rest before thigns get worse...

K well...Im much better now..abit of aches plus my back injury n abit of sore throat...but im back at work :)

LOVE

No comments: