Saturday, November 26, 2005

A truly eventful day!...ouch!

K start w the latest stuff. Went to see my aunt n she's still alive..looks better n still doing her chemo but just thinking abt she..I get abit sad... She's gone quiet n depressed and I tried to crack some jokes n wear a bright yellow shirt to brighten things up. Hope I did....God please help her...

Went for aikido a an injured back n a sore right butt...(explanations later n pls..stop laughing) Cudnt doo alot of rolls coz of that. But I was in tears in class coz my fav sensei did a demo on me that was sooo bloody painful that I cudnt help but cry man! Not cry as in shout out...cry as in tears n a numb arm..btw..my hands cudnt stop shakking after that. It was soo numb that Iw udnt imagine what wud happen if he did it to a real asshole... emmm can break k. The sensei was so caring abt us that he asked if I liked high cholestrol food..coz I had the ole eye bags n it cud have resulted from high colestrol. It was sound advice n in a very fatherly way that I cant help but be touched n appreciative abt it actually. :) And..for the past few lessons, he's been saying to us that its a pity his son isnt here hahah His son is 28 if Im not wrong..westernized n stuff. And he keeps telling us abt him n saying that its a pity he wasnt here hahaha In fact, during my training yesterday, he and I were talking abt the little kid I was training w and decided to do abit of matchmaking for this 11yr old hahaha TThat is my mission..he reminded me abt it today hahah A very very nice man! His wife is a lucky woman :)

Talking abt fatherly stuff, got to catch up w a fwe frens n my godma today. :P had breakfast w some old frens I know during my sec sch years..and went to my godma's place for lunch (I guess) hahaha very very nice lady who took care of me n my clubmates in my poly years :P This very very nice lady..was soo nice thats he bought me a dress! A simple black dress! I cant help but be super astonished! Ive been soo touched byt eh pple around me!

From my godma, I got contact w an ex lecturer of mine :0 Mr Chin..absolutely nice man! Super father figure like sensei. I only know a handful of men whom I hold w soo much esteem! Im truly blessed!!!

In fact thinking abt it..I have alot of godmas n godpas n I know its time to show them my absoulte respect... Hmmmm I owe them tooo much!

No comments: