Thursday, November 24, 2005

Emmm...MEN

Time n time again I hear stories of men who dont know how to keep themselves down...(put metaphorically or literally)

Heard of guys asking girls for one-night stands...heard of guys asking for sex partner...heard of guys two-timing intentoinally...etc etc...really man. I speak on behalf of the (sensible n smart) girls when I say this...we are not in a rush to see what u have...in fact..if you do show...you'd only succeed in getting a tight slap and (if I were there) a broken arm and no father's day. never felt so sure in my whole life. If you really need to, do it to urself. However you choose to do that is not of the women's concern.

As for my guy frens...trust me to be paranoid yah. Im worried that any of them wud be like that. By that i mean...flesh hungry, brainless creatures. Id prefer my frens as normal sensible men who know when to n when not to. Who respect women as they are...no violence involved until marriage. Call me narrow-minded yah but if ur not a woman, u wudnt know what how much that means. But then of course..if you were..you wudnt have to hear or read all this.
My bros are guys who know how to be gentlemen...who never force a girl to do what she doesnt want to do. Who not only have talents, but also a mass amnt of brains. My bros are funny n nice n fun to be with (call me biased). Only one thing to say...I love my bros like they were my own thumbis, abang cehchils n didis! or...a nehs, abangs and gorgors!
Any girls looking for partners? hahahahahaha nah my bros are capable of finding their own partners hahaha

Sooo in a nutshell..Men! Please try to change ur act. Women are not stupid. Women are alot smarter than you think... :)

LOVE

No comments: