Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Awwwwww

Kicked in the ribs, stepped on the toes, twisted and flipped...awwwww

for the 1st time in a long time, im aching all over... :/ Getting abit blur w allt he moevments. I know what they mean but I cant seem to get them to flow... :( exam fail!!! (nah not yet)

Damn tired..but its only coz Ive been sleeping late. Next week is full-fledged aikido week so those of you who cant find me when u call, Im at aikido.

Anyway...tat wud also mean that I cant meet any of you anytime soon.

Today, before aikido, i bumped into a long time fren :) It sort of lifted my spirits coz I havnt seen him in ages and he's one of the bros I knew in comperes... Julian! :) Nice guy, bloody funny, boyish hahaha Sooo need to keep in touch w him and a bunch of my other old frens. :/ new month resolution!!!

love

No comments: