Monday, November 21, 2005

God...if I cud hear you speak now...If I cud sit you down with me to talk.

Inspired by Orange Street and by Creed, I decided to check the lyrics of my fav Creed song...My Sacrifice. Here it is...

Hello my friend we meet again
It’s been a while where should we begin…feels like forever
Within my heart are memories
Of perfect love that you gave to me
I remember

When you are with meI’m free…I’m careless…I believe
Above all the others we’ll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My sacrifice

We’ve seen our share of ups and downs
Oh how quickly life can turn around in an instant
It feels so good to reunite
Within yourself and within your mind
Let’s find peace there

When you are with me
I’m free…I’m careless…I believe
Above all the others we’ll fly
This brings tears to my eyes
My sacrifice

I just want to say hello again

...If there is one thing i cud ask the band...it wud be...what is the inspiration of that song...
I heard a story today that left me clinching my fist and gritting my teeth. if I were here, Id be sooo utterly sarcastic to the guy man!

As for another news...theres a happening int he family that saddens me...Sometimes it slips my mind because it just seems sooo unreal! But..it is real and...I can only pray...Maybe this wud be God's way of bringing me back to his side...in submission...that nothing can be controlled by men...only by God.

Will talk more abt the church service that got me tearing...past memories.

love

No comments: