Thursday, November 24, 2005

Aikido....ala peanut butter sandwiches! Im home!

I wish i cud transport myself w magic..to home in a sec...then I wudnt have to walk.
DEAD tired man! No kidding!!! Sooo tired that i cant even straighten my back n I cant even walk straight...

Anyway..thanks guys for the concern abt my aunt..I wish I cud pray till she recovers...I will pray. My ex smsed be abt her as well and asked if she was my auntie who lives at tiong bahru..No she's not..If she was..id be flipping out now...Id be in major tears..coz that auntie is so dear to me that she's like my own mum... There are certina pple n my family whom I adore...just imagining them sick...can put me in a fit of tears (I am not over emotional) pple like my grandpa, grandmas, tiong bharu auntie, mum, dad, SISTER, maid(auntie fely), relatives in america..etc...
My ex said..that it brings him to wonder again..why pple that we love have to die n leave us...Quite honestly..I dont wanna know...him saying this...I just didnt wanna ask God why.

My boss was w me..I told her who smsed n she asked whether he read it on my blog. I told her that...knowing him too well..he doesnt read blogs..even if he did, he wudnt read mine. Which is why I can be soo absolutely candid abt stuff...Coz I know he wont read it. watever the case..we ended w a take care of urself n will do, thanks for the concern.

I value him as a fren...I do...but soemtimes I still wonder abt why God made things like this. What are God's promptings?

love

No comments: