Saturday, July 09, 2005

.... :(

On eof my close frens is going off tomorrow morn....gonna miss her.
She's always been a crazy sort hehehe sorta put me off guard when I 1st got to know her coz..I never really thought of her like that.
I know ive always been the introvert n kept things to myself...but I guess...her craziness and willingness to be honest n drect n ...just her....opening up her world to me...made me do the same. She wasnt judegemental when it shudnt be....or at least she didnt say it out if she was....
Im just thankful for having her as a fren...as she embarks on another chap of her life..I hope the best for her...hope she stays healthy n rashes free. :P
Love yah sista. Soo sorry i didnt get a chance to meet you earlier...but I promise to be there when you leave.

love

No comments: