Thursday, July 14, 2005

the wind...

Ahhhhh...went for lunch alone today..had to walk to raffles place to do some photocopying...yeah work. Got that settled, then went downstairs for a little subway hahaha
I know this sounds boring but hear me out.
Tried to find a place to sit but couldnt, so I walked out of the building, half of me ready to walk back to the office when i realized...HEY! I could sit along that green parklike area in the middle of the CBD. U know, the one just outside the mrt? So i sat and ate and watched pple pass by and watched the big screen....u know wat? Bloody hell! Ive become one of those poor thing execs who sit there during lunch! Im part of the working class!!! or I could be those who rested int he middle of interviews and interviews....like on tv...damn! hahahaha I never imagined that Id be there, sitting..eating, stoning! hahahahaha Soo yeah...reality check for me.
Lunch was healthy and filling and close to sleepy...I walked back via the cavenaugh (spelling salah i think) bridge and as i walked past, i saw the river taxis...felt the wind...smelt the sea water...ahhhh I think ive found a new spot to sit down, relax and reflect. :) Stood there for a good 10mins while pple, foreigners, kids,etc walked by and stared at me...WHAT!! I got food on my face? hahah kk relax..just kidding.
The trishaw guy called out for customers and spoke to me in malay...damn! Doesnt matter hahaha i just need to close my eyes, smell the salt water n feel the breeze and Im good!
U all take care too, hope ur good too!

LOVE

No comments: