Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Busy days!!! Can only mean one thing...ive been doing work :P

Cant remember when was my last entry! emm sat? yeah...well...loads of fun stuff happened fr the past 3 days :)
Monday:
Work was painful...getting up was painful! Aches and pains...sigh. I realize that pain after workout is only shiok for one day... any longer and it will affect ur energy level. Then again, i didnt have to worry abt my energy level coz I had talk at CHIJ kellock. Some of the musicians were going there to perform for the students. In this case, the students were Pri 1-6.
Just looking at those girls, I cudnt help but reminise my old girl sch days hahaha in pinafold and belt...singing hymns hahaha The girls started to sing hymns before the talk and I cudnt help but grin! I even tried to follow the actions and the singing hahaha Those days....btw..the girls are damn cute!!!
The talk was great and the musicians were nice people! trying to give funny comments to make the kids laugh.
At the end of all this...Id be the one to write about it..I really hope it will be a good article man! No dissappointment.

Tuesday: (Today)
had an interview w one of the violinist in SSO. I guess it being the 1st time and this violinst being a very dua pai one, i got abit scared hahaha No worries! my colleague was wth me! because of her, i felt more comfortable. More like a conversation. Also, i had my trusty MP# player that ic ud use to record the interview. Hope I can hear the interview man! dun worry..i wrote down some points too. All in all, it was great! hahaha I think i wud have loved to have a longer chat with him...maybe coz to me...things like playing a musicial instrument or doing art just seem so rocket science! i guess im still hooked on The Red Violin...Which btw, the violinist did watch.....I forgot to ask him what he felt abt the violinist who played the piece..and what he thought of the piece. DRAT!
My colleague and I got caught int he rain.. :( Because of that, I ate jap food and we dropped byt eh Library hahaha...when allelse failed and we had to go back to the office, we mapped out thewhole route back to office. 1st to the mrt, then run across to capitol, then follow along the road to funan, take the overhead passgae way to Adelphi, walk to Supreme Court, run tot he old Supreme Court...Then RUN LIKE HELL across the street towards the Art House and eventually to Vic Concert Hall hahahahahaha All this we mentally noted down evenbefoe we reached the mrt.
The day doesnt end there! got a concert later at 7:30pm. need to run off now to grab food sooo I see u guys later. :D

take care peeps! HUGGIES

LOVE

No comments: